Your Warranty Registration card must be complete to activate your warranty. To complete your Warranty Registration, return your warranty registration card or fill out the online Warranty Registration form.
DogWatch Inc., subject to the terms and conditions set forth hereunder, hereby warrants that it will repair or replace at it’s own discretion, without charge for parts or labor, the product or any part thereof (other than batteries) which is found to be defective by reason of improper workmanship and/or materials for the warranty period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. Batteries are warranted for one (1) year. Warranty claims may be subject to dealer service charges and/or manufacturers shipping and handling charges. Except for the express warranty stated above, Dogwatch Inc. disclaims all express and implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
As a condition of this warranty, Customer must (a) mail the warranty card provided with the product to:
Hidden Fence – Phone 1800 223 364
or complete the online Warranty Registration form, within 30 days after purchase, (b) notify DogWatch Inc. of a claimed defect within the warranty period after the purchase, and (c) mail product back, insurance and postage prepaid, to DogWatch Inc. at the address above. DogWatch Inc.’s sole responsibility under this warranty will be to repair or replace, at its option, any product or part which DogWatch Inc. determines to be defective. In no event will DogWatch Inc. be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of the purchase or use of the product. In no event shall DogWatch Inc.’s liability exceed the purchase price of the product.
This product is not intended for use with dogs who have a history of aggressive behavior. Do not use this product if your dog has a history of aggressive behavior or could cause harm to itself or others.
- DogWatch Inc. provides a two (2) year limited warranty from the date of purchase on both parts and labor for the transmitter and receiver.
- DogWatch Inc. provides a one (1) year warranty from the date of purchase on parts and labor for batteries.
- Accessories such as chargers and splitter cables carry a one (1) year warranty.
- Warranty does not cover repairs or replacement due to misuse by the owner or dog, improper maintenance or lost units.
- The transmitters are “water resistant,” not “water-proof,” and are not covered under warranty for water-related damage or malfunction.
- The warranty is void if the unit has been altered or an unauthorized person has attempted repair work.
- Warranty is non-transferrable.
Registering Your Warranty Information
- Register your warranty information online (link to online form).
- Completed warranty information must be on file within 30 days of purchase or all repairs will be subject to applicable labor fees.
- If warranty information is not on file a proof of purchase is required.